Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped medium-coarse (optional)
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced and then crushed with the flat side of the knife
- 1 dried smoked hot chile such as chipotle or pasilla de Oaxaca, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes to soften, drained, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 fresh flavorful chile such as poblano, charred, peeled, and seeded and then chopped medium-fine
- 2 dried mild chiles such as ancho, mulato, guajillo, or chilhuacle negro, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes to soften, drained, seeded, and finely chopped
- 3 ripe avocados, preferably Hass
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, chopped at the last minute
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?