Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 heaped tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 4 serrano chiles, finely chopped (yes, seeds and all), or to taste
- 3 heaped tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro
- Sea salt to taste
- 3 avocados, (about 1 pound/450g)
- About ½ cup (125ml) finely chopped, unskinned tomatoes
- ¼ cup (63ml) finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 heaped tablespoon finely chopped white onion
- 2 heaped tablespoons finely (but not too finely, just prettily) chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 101kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|