Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gteau de Sirop
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pan
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour plus more
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Steen's cane syrup, dark corn syrup, or golden syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled ginger
- 1/2 cup warm buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- An 11"-diameter tart pan with a removable bottom
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?