Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gruyère and Cider Fondue
- 8 ounces kielbasa sausage, cut on diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 cups coarsely grated Gruyère cheese (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup hard apple cider*
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Calvados, applejack brandy, or poire Williams (clear pear brandy)
- 1 Granny Smith apples, cored, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 baguette, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?