Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gruyre & vegetable soup
- 1 medium leek
- 1 medium carrot , peeled
- 1 small potato weighing about 175g/6oz, peeled
- 1 stick of celery or half a small bulb of fennel
- 1 medium onion
- 50g butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 sprigs of thyme stripped of their leaves or 2 pinches of dried thyme
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 700ml vegetable stock or chicken stock (using a cube)
- 300ml milk
- 1 small head broccoli , trimmed into small florets, stalk discarded
- small handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 140g Gruyre , coarsely grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?