Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gruyere, Wild Mushroom, and Arugula Pizza
- ½ pound mixed wild mushrooms, such as morels, chanterelles, and porcini, washed well and dried, stems removed (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups packed arugula leaves
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Pizza Dough for one 14-inch pizza
- 4 ounces Gruyere cheese, coarsely grated
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 123kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|