Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gruyere Grilled Cheese with Apple Salad
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3/4 cup 1/4-inch-thick sliced shallots
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 1/2-inch-thick slices country-style white bread
- 8 ounces Gruyère, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 apple (such as Pink Lady or Fuji), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?