Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ground Turkey Tacos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound lean (at least 93%) ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) package Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package Old El Paso® taco shells
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced pineapple (fresh or canned)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|