Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ground Nut Stew
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- cayenne pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|