Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ground Chicken Pizza
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) olive oil
- 12 oz (375 g) lean ground chicken
- 8 oz (250 g) mushrooms, sliced
- Half green pepper, in chunks
- 1 12-inch (30 cm) uncooked pizza crust or 1 lb (500 g) pizza dough
- 8 oz (250 g) mozzarella or provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 can (7½ oz [213 mL]) pizza sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 734kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (54%)|
|Cholesterol 127mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 71g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|