Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ground Beef with Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|