Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ground Beef and Sausage in Red Beans and Rice
- 6 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 onion, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.9g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|