Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ground Beef 'Wellington' with Fennel
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup fennel, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 eggs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|