Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grits with Corn and Onion Greens
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white or yellow onion, grated
- 1 cup whole corn kernels, either frozen or freshly cut from the cob
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup stone-ground or coarse-ground grits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh green onion greens
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?