Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grits and Ham Casserole
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking grits
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|