Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilling: Jerk Chicken for Columbus Day
- 4 to 5 fresh Scotch bonnet or habanero chiles, stemmed and seeded
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 scallions, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 chickens, quartered
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?