Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilling: Italian-Style Meatballs with Pecorino and Parmesan
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup grated Pecorino Romano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- , for dipping
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?