Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilling: Five-Spice Short Ribs
- 3 to 4 pounds beef short ribs, bone-in
- 2 tablespoons Chinese 5-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon fine grained sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground white pepper
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar, or more to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled, minced ginger
- 2 scallions, white and green parts minced
- 4-5 chunks of cherry wood
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?