Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilling: Buffalo Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings (18 wings), cut up
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, preferably Frank's Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce or other hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?