Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled wild salmon with anchovies, capers & lentils
- 4 lemons
- 16 salted anchovies , rinsed, filleted and dried
- extra-virgin olive oil , for drizzling
- 8 tbsp capers , well rinsed
- 6 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 side of wild salmon , from a 3.5kg/7lb 8oz fish, cut into 8, 175/6oz portions
- 300g small brown lentils , such as Castelluccio or Puy
- 2 garlic cloves , peeled
- 2 sprigs of sage (8-10 leaves)
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?