Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled tuna with parsley salad
- 2 line-caught yellowfin tuna steaks , about 140g/5oz each
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons wedges
- 2 handfuls (50g/2oz) flat-leaf parsley , very roughly chopped
- 2 shallots , finely sliced
- 1 tbsp capers , roughly chopped
- small handful green olives , stoned and roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- juice of half a lemon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?