Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled sea bass, crushed Jersey Royals and sauce vierge
- 8 asparagus spears
- Jersey Royal potatoes
- a handful of mint leaves
- 4 sea bass fillets (skin on)
- Maldon sea salt
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- a handful of chive , chopped
- 10 small shallots , sliced
- 500ml cabernet sauvignon
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 plum tomatoes
- a small handful of chervil leaves, chopped
- a small handful of dill leaves
- a small handful of tarragon leaves, chopped
- 175ml olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?