Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled pork tenderloin with tamarind-chipotle glaze
- half an onion , chopped
- 250ml red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic powder or garlic granules
- 125ml tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp sugar
- half a small tin of chopped chipotle peppers , or use 2tbsp chipotle chiles in adobo
- 50g tamarind pure
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 300g pork tenderloins
- 500g potatoes , cubed
- 4 garlic cloves , roasted (wrap in foil and bake for 15 minutes at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4)
- unsalted butter
- 142ml carton double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?