Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled or Fried Skirt Steak
- 2 pounds beef skirt steak
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup prepared spicy brown mustard
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|