Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled mushroom risotto
- 1.5 litres organic chicken stock, hot
- 1 handful dried porcini mushrooms
- olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and finely chopped
- 400 g risotto rice
- 75 ml vermouth or white wine
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large handfuls wild mushrooms (try shiitake, girolle, chestnut or oyster), cleaned and sliced
- a few sprigs fresh chervil, tarragon or parsley, leaves picked and chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 small handful Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus extra fro serving
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?