Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled lamb kofta kebabs with pistachios & spicy salad wrap
- 500 g trimmed shoulder or neck fillet of quality lamb, chopped into 2.5cm chunks
- 2 heaped tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 level tablespoon ground chilli
- 1 level tablespoon ground cumin
- or finely grated zest of 1 lemon 4 sumac
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 good handful shelled pistachio nuts
- a few handfuls mixed salad leaves, such as romaine or cos, endive and rocket, washed, spun dry and shredded
- 1 small bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 1 red onion, peeled and very finely sliced
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large flatbreads or tortilla wraps
- 4 tablespoons fat-free natural yoghurt
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?