Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled fillet steak with the creamiest white beans & leeks
- 4 leeks, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- olive oil
- 1 small wineglass white wine
- 500 g good-quality tinned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small handful freshly picked parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fat-free natural yoghurt
- good-quality peppery extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 x 200 g well-marbled quality fillet steaks, 2.5-4cm thick
- 1 lemon
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?