Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Zucchini and Bell Pepper Fattoush
- 3 medium orange or red bell peppers (about 1 pound), stemmed, seeded, quartered
- 4 to 5 slender zucchini (about 1 pound), trimmed, cut lengthwise in half
- 2 5- to 6-inch pita breads, each cut horizontally into 2 disks, or two 6x4x1/2-inch slices country white bread
- Olive oil (for grilling)
- 1 8-ounce cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 cherry tomatoes, each halved
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (scant) pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 4-ounce piece feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (scant 1 cup)
- Ground sumac* (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?