Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Wild Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish
- One whole (4 pounds) or half (2 pounds) of a wild-caught salmon, gutted, cleaned, skin on, scales removed
- Olive oil
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 whole preserved lemons, rinsed of excess salt, seeds removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?