Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Whole Sea Bream with Chile Glaze
- 6 guajillo chiles (about 1 ounce)
- 2 large dried ancho chiles
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dark agave nectar (preferably organic)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for garnish
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound whole sea bream, striped bass, or wild-caught rainbow snapper, cleaned, scaled, gutted (1 to 1 1/4 pounds after prep)
- Cayenne pepper
- Special equipment: Large grilling basket
- Ingredient info: Guajillos are maroon-colored, fairly hot chiles about 11/2 inches wide and up to 6 inches long. They are available at some supermarkets and at Latin markets. Ancho chiles are sold at many supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Latin markets. Fish sauce can be found in the Asian foods section of most supermarkets, at some specialty foods stores, and at Asian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?