Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Whole Sea Bream with Chile Glaze
- 6 guajillo chiles (about 1 ounce)
- 2 large dried ancho chiles
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dark agave nectar (preferably organic)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro plus additional for garnish
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound whole sea bream, striped bass, or wild-caught rainbow snapper, cleaned, scaled, gutted (1 to 1 1/4 pounds after prep)
- Cayenne pepper
- Large grilling basket
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?