Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Watermelon Salad
- 1 large fresh basil sprig
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for brushing
- 3 1/2"-thick slices seedless watermelon, rind removed, each cut into 6 wedges for a total of 18 wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound pea sprouts or watercress (tough stems removed; about 12 cups)
- 36 Pickled Radishes (click for recipe), cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) queso fresco, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas), toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?