Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Vegetables with Mixed Greens and Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for brushing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (such as Maytag; about 2 ounces)
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 bell peppers (preferably in assorted colors), seeded, quartered lengthwise
- 1 pound red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, cut through core into 8 wedges
- 8 fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed
- 10 baby beets (about 11/2 inches in diameter), trimmed, scrubbed, halved crosswise
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 5-ounce package mixed baby greens
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?