Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Vegetable and Rice Salad with Fish-Sauce Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Vegetable oil
- 12 okra pods
- 3 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 large zucchini, halved lengthwise, centers scooped out
- 2 long red chiles (such as Holland or Anaheim), stemmed
- 1 small eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1" slices
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar or (packed) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nuoc nam or nam pla)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups (loosely packed) mixed fresh tender herbs (such as basil, cilantro, fennel fronds, marjoram, mint, and tarragon)
- 4 cups steamed jasmine rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?