Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, ends trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|