Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Tuscan Pork Rib Roast with Rosemary Coating and Red Pepper Relish
- 1 1/2 pounds red bell peppers (about 3 large)
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 anchovies, drained, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary leaves (from about 2 large bunches)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 6 large garlic cloves
- Peel from 1 orange (orange part only, removed in strips with vegetable peeler)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 3 1/2-pound center-cut pork rib roast (6 or 7 rib bones), trimmed of excess fat
- 30 charcoal briquettes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?