Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Turkey with Toasted Fennel and Coriander and Fresh Thyme Gravy
- 1 12- to 14-pound turkey, rinsed, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons whole coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 medium parsnips (11 ounces), peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup reserved turkey fat (and butter if needed)
- 2 to 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- Coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?