Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Tuna with Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated, peeled fresh ginger (from about a 2- to 3-inch piece)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 Thai bird chile , stemmed and minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium carrot , peeled and grated (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 English cucumber (about 8 ounces), sliced into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 4 (1-inch-thick) sushi-grade tuna steaks (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Vegetable oil , for oiling the tuna and the grill
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped roasted, salted peanuts
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?