Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Tuna and Watercress Salad with Asian Flavors
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled ginger
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons white peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1-pound) sushi-grade tuna steak (about 2 inches thick)
- 1 pound jicama, peeled
- 2 bunches watercress (10 ounces), tough stems discarded
- 2 scallions, very thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?