Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Trout with Tarragon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 to 8 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves chopped, stems crushed with the back of a knife
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 brook trout (about ¾ pound each), heads and tails left on, cleaned, rinsed, and patted dry
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish (optional)
- Fresh tarragon sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 634kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 197mg (66%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|