Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Tomato, Onion, and Bread Salad
- 2 red onions, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 8 plum (Roma) tomatoes, cored
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cups cubed Italian bread
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|