Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Tomato-Bell Pepper Gazpacho
- 3 1/4 TO 3 1/2 pounds firm but ripe medium tomatoes
- 1 (8- to 9-ounce) red bell pepper
- 1 (8- to 10-ounce) red onion, unpeeled, quartered lengthwise
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 (5 x 3 x 1/2-inch) slices country-style bread
- 3 garlic cloves, divided
- 1 (10- to 11-ounce) cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, cut into small cubes, divided
- 3 tablespoons (or more) Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika*
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup (about) cold water (optional)
- 3 green onions, cut into thin strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?