Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Tofu With Flame-Wilted Spinach
- 2 blocks extra-firm or firm tofu (1 pound each)
- 2/3 cup port
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 6 to 8 tablespoons Asian (dark) sesame oil or olive oil
- 24 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 oranges, peeled, cut into segments, membranes and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons toasted celery seed (see Note below)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 501kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 24g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|