Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Thai Beef Salad
- 1 pound top-round London broil or flank steak, 1 to 1½ inches thick
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1½ teaspoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1¼ teaspoons red curry paste or chili-garlic sauce
- Cooking spray
- ½ head red-leaf lettuce, torn (about 5 cups lightly packed)
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, sliced into ribbons
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?