Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Tea-Brined Turkey with Tea-and-Lemon Gravy
- 5 lemons, divided
- 18 Earl Grey tea bags
- 11 4-inch-long rosemary sprigs, divided
- 2 cups coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 12 cups ice cubes
- 2 turkey-size oven-roasting bags
- 1 22-pound turkey; neck, heart, and gizzard reserved for gravy
- 1 celery stalk, cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Tea-and-Lemon Gravy (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?