Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Swordfish with Cucumber-Melon Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups peeled English cucumber, small dice (from 1 medium cucumber)
- 1 cup cantaloupe, small dice
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon packed lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 6 (4- to 6-ounce) swordfish fillets (about 2 pounds)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?