Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Swordfish with Artichokes, Tomatoes, and Olives
- 2 large artichokes
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 large tomato, cored and diced large
- ½ cup pitted brine-cured black olives
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 4 8-ounce swordfish steaks, about 1½ inches thick
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 636kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 44g (68%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 88mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|