Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Sweetbreads over Wilted Spinach with Sweet-and-Sour Bacon Dressing
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1½ pounds veal sweetbreads
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 pound spinach, trimmed, well washed, and dried
- 4 slices bacon, diced small
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 321kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 286mg (95%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|