Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage with Tomato Cream Sauce Over Linguine
- 1 (16 ounce) package al fresco® All Natural Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs, with juices
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup light cream (table cream)
- 1/2 pound uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh oregano leaves for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|