Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Grilled Summer Vegetables with Harissa Dressing
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons harissa powder
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, seeded
- 1 1 1/2-pound eggplant, trimmed, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 4 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, then crosswise
- 6 large green lettuce leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lemon wedges (for garnish)
- Ingredient info: powder is a spice blend sold at Middle Eastern markets, specialty foods stores, and online at wholespice.com. If unavailable, combine 2 teaspoons ground coriander; 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chile powder; 1 teaspoon each garlic powder, paprika, and cumin; 1/2 teaspoon salt; and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?